USGA Rules Govern All Play
- White Stakes/Roadways: Out of Bounds
- Yellow Stakes/Lines: Water Hazard
- Red Stakes/Lines: Lateral Water Hazard
Please Observe The Following
- Proper golf attire is required at all times.
- Repair ball marks on greens, replace divots and rake bunkers.
- Keep all carts at least 30 yards from greens, off tee boxes and remain on cart paths where provided.
- Please allow faster players through.
- White stakes and perimeter roads define out of bounds. Curbs are considered out of bounds.
- Free lifts are mandatory from the practice green left of No.9.
- Free lifts are permitted from the practice bunker and grass bunker to the left of No.9 and the practice tee left of No.10.
- A ball which crosses a public road defined as out of bounds and comes to rest beyond that road is out of bounds, even though it may be on another part of the course.