Our beautiful country club offers 18 prestigious holes of golf at par 72. The course asks players to be accurate with the smallest green boasting only 20 yards deep x 20 yards wide; however, the length from the tips runs just over 6300 yards. The ladies have the greatest challenge with their course at 5400 yards. Our scorecard will provide you relevant information on local rules and course rating. If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask our Head Golf Professional, Billy Burns.
USGA Rules Govern All Play
- White Stakes/Roadways: Out of Bounds
- Yellow Stakes/Lines: Water Hazard
- Red Stakes/Lines: Lateral Water Hazard
Please Observe The Following
- Proper golf attire is required at all times.
- Repair ball marks on greens, replace divots and rake bunkers.
- Keep all carts at least 30 yards from greens, off tee boxes and remain on cart paths where provided.
- Please allow faster players through.
- White stakes and perimeter roads define out of bounds. Curbs are considered out of bounds.
- Free lifts are mandatory from the practice green left of No.9.
- Free lifts are permitted from the practice bunker and grass bunker to the left of No.9 and the practice tee left of No.10.
- A ball which crosses a public road defined as out of bounds and comes to rest beyond that road is out of bounds, even though it may be on another part of the course.
Become A Member
For more information on how you can join us contact our Membership director today at 813-988-1791 ext.200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org